Alloy Construction is a privately-owned, local corporation focusing on:
- Innovative fabrication and installation of structural steel.
- Projects throughout the state of Michigan with emphasis on the Tri-county region (Bay, Midland, and Saginaw Counties).
- Developing a true expertise in the niche market of the chemical processing industry.
- Specialization of products and services needed to build, retro-fit, and maintain plant operations.
- Successful adaptation to processes developed in the chemical industry and incorporating the processes to commercial and industrial applications.
- Continual research, product development, and process enhancement to enhance business relationships.
Alloy relocated to Midland six years ago, to be closer to clients such as The Dow Chemical Company and Dow Corning. Midland offered a welcoming environment, from the site selection process through government regulatory agencies to Chemical Bank, which came through with financing during the economic downturn, said Ronnie Neumann, Alloy president and CEO.
“We found what we needed in Midland; even more than we hoped. The process from start to finish went faster than we expected,” she said. “The Midland community welcomed us with open arms.” The move allowed Alloy to expand operations and accommodate the new technology, and there’s room to grow further. “In a short period of time we can double the size and capacity of our fabricating area, and we intend to do that,” said Neumann. “We owe much of who we are today to the relationships we’ve built over the past 29 years with these plants here in Midland. The very high standards they set for their suppliers have shaped us to be the very best we can be as a company,” she added. (Originally published by the Midland Economic News, Volume 6, Issue 1)
Alloy Construction follows specifications to the letter. Our guarantee is 100% installed as specified, if we missed it, it’s on us.
Our customer loyalty is the best in the business. In fact 85% of our business is repeat business. When you work with Alloy, you’ve got a partner, not just a supplier.